Cosmetic Dentistry: Dental Bonding
ental bonding is a procedure in which a tooth colored composite
resin material is applied to an area of a tooth, sculpted to
the desired result, and then permanently bonded to that area
by hardening with a high intensity light.
Uses of dental bonding:
- Replace older metal fillings with esthetic tooth colored
- Fix chips or cracks in teeth
- Restructure the shape or length of teeth
- Close gaps between teeth
Advantages of dental bonding:
- One of most conservative restoration options as it is
minimally invasive and preserves your natural tooth structure.
- A very affordable procedure often covered by insurance
- Comfortable procedure nearly always completed in a single